Maturation of Strategic Alignment.
Our client was a large educational organisation with a workforce of approximately 11,000 employees spread across a number of Queensland locations.
The organisation’s Strategic and Business planning framework was well developed and worked exceptionally well in context of direct educational delivery into the community. The challenges the executive faced in their continuous improvement of the enterprise was the integration of corporate and delivery function in the delivery of whole of Organisation strategy.
Johnston & Goldsmith were engaged to bring an external perspective and “fresh set of eyes” to:
- “Detangle” Strategic and Operational goal setting
- Align corporate and educational delivery strategy
- Create integrated and shared goals for each of the corporate business units
- Ensure a high level of engagement and inclusiveness in the development of strategic and operational plans
Johnston & Goldsmith partnered with our client to:
- Design and implement a staff and client engagement process including stakeholder interviews and a client satisfaction survey
- Design and facilitate strategic and operational planning workshops focussed on creating connection and alignment across the Executive Leadership Team
- Develop the corporate Strategy Map and implement a range of change and communications interventions to optimise organisational “buy-in”
- New strategic and business planning process, tools and templates
- Strategic alignment across educational and corporate delivery functions
- Improved engagement across the Executive Leadership Team and shared commitment to “organisational” strategic goals and priorities
- Corporate Strategy Map strategically aligned with school planning priorities