Sometimes new people are part of the improvement equation. Our consultants are highly experienced in providing recruitment services in Government, private and not for profit sectors.
Johnston & Goldsmith offer a range of executive and general recruitment support services:
- Scribing services
- Recruitment process design
- Assessment centres
- Behavioural interviews, in-basket assessments & psychometric testing
We use a tailored methodology to:
- Deeply understand your business requirements
- Benchmark your role
- Explore the candidate market
- Target your high potential audience
- Engage your applicant pool
- Promote your employer brand
- Close any expectation gaps
- Ensure a successful on-board experience
- Exceed your expectations
J&G Consulting are recruiting!
- Passionate about making a real difference?
- An outstanding Management Consultant with niche expertise in Organisational Strategy, Design & Development and Leadership Assessment & Development?
- Looking for part-time/casual work with the option to increase your contribution over time?
If you are, we're looking for you.
J&G is a boutique consulting firm which enables big-scale change. We work with clients who have a positive impact on the world in the Health, Education, Not-For-Profit and Public Administration sectors.
We're known and trusted for delivering tailored, flexible advice and solutions based on fit-for-purpose methodologies organisational development and change management methodologies - and our clients love us because we're all about building their internal capability to perform. We help them with our range of services:
• Governance & performance
• Organisational reviews & redesign
• Strategic & business planning
• Transformation & change
• Organisational development
• Executive search
• Resilience at Work
We are a values-based organisation. We take on engagements that make a difference in the community; we give back through our commitment to philanthropic contribution; and we strive to change the world one project at a time!
Because we’re in demand, we're looking to grow our team of consultants. It's a team who have families. A team who are authentic and a team who practice what they preach when it comes to balancing the whole of life's picture.
- Have 5+yrs experience in Management Consulting and/or Organisational Psychology
- Are just as comfortable working with big-picture strategy as you are with crunching the numbers and planning out the detailed steps to realise the strategy
- Are highly skilled in 3 or more of our services above
- Thrive on new challenges and enjoy solving (often complex) organisational problems
- Enjoy collaborating as a member of a fast-moving and growing team, then…
we'd like you to tell us why your experience is strong in the Education, Health, NFP or Public Admin sectors and how you meet the above criteria in less than 2 pages. Please send your response and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role will support the Managing Director and Principal Consultant and will suit a high performing consultant who wishes to work reduced or compressed hours (e.g. within school hours is an option) and is happy to operate flexibly to accommodate our client requirements and their own professional aspirations over time. We’re hoping to meet the next long-term member of our team and look forward to hearing from you!
For further information please contact Rachel Petryszyn or Fleur Johnston on 07 3844 0124 or email email@example.com