26 May Workshop: HR Risk and Response
Smooth Operators: What makes an organisational change go well and how to avoid the pitfalls?
There's the change we choose and the change that chooses us. Whether we're skilfully shifting gears to enact a strategy or we're implementing something as 'straightforward' as mandatory compliance requirements, all organisations are constantly called to evolve or perish. When change goes well it lifts our enterprise to the next level of performance; when it goes poorly it will land you with a toxic and under-delivering workforce at best, and at worst with obsolescence.
This workshop will cover:
- Types of change that most large enterprises inevitably face as they mature in their development
- Why most organisational change efforts under deliver, fail or make things worse
- Critical factors in maximising the likelihood that your change will succeed
- How you can build your organisation's capacity to navigate transitions well
- Legal issues associated with change
- Date: Thursday 26 May 2016
- Time: 5 - 6pm (followed by drinks and canapes)
- Venue: NEXT Hotel Brisbane, 72 Queen Street, Brisbane
- Cost: Complimentary for senior execs in HR, industrial relations and executive recruiters
- RSVP: By 23 May 2016 to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download flyer
To assist you to take advantage of the ever shifting employment, industrial, WHS and workers’ compensation legal environment, Kaden Boriss Legal is running a series of short practical workshops. The sessions will ensure you are armed with the necessary information to effectively deal with these issues in your organisation. This workshop is being held in conjunction with Johnston & Goldsmith.